Are we your new partner?
For existing partners
Here you will find frequently asked questions, contact details, our digital solutions and other things that apply to those of you who already work with us.
We have a good dialogue with Aimo Park
We benefit hugely from Aimo Parks experience
The benefits of collaborating with us
- Learn three tips for a thriving parking business Read our article about the Asphalt Jungle's greenest fingers by clicking on the plus sign on the right.
Here we talk about how Aimo Park's overall solution can enrich your parking. Feel free to take part in our three tips that deal with the Asphalt Jungle's greenest fingers.
- We optimise your results We are front runners when it comes to delivering revenue per parking space and year.
We know how to run parking facilities in a way that keeps costs down while also making sure quality remains in top shape.
- Sustainable living made easier Many of our car parks offer car pooling with electric cars.
We offer car pooling to residents and companies using electric cars from Aimo Share. We also offer various services such as package collection and car washes, which reduce travel time and help make life more efficient for your customers.
- Our own staff We have our own staff who take care of all services related to your facility
Among other things, this means that you and your customers can enjoy staffed customer service and technical support whenever you need it.
- Comprehensive service We take all-round responsibility for your entire facility.
We deliver what it takes to provide trouble-free parking and make sure everything is running smoothly, while also boosting the attractiveness and esteem of your property. This can include everything from service technicians to cleaning services and snow clearing.
- We make your facility visible Your car park will be visible in our app and all of the most widely used navigation systems and map applications.
Digital visibility combined with clear signage will help drive usage at your facility.
- We have a presence all across Sweden As Sweden’s leading mobility partner, we can be found nationwide.
From our 34 local offices, we collaborate with property owners, housing associations, municipalities and regions. Our flexibility means we can quickly create partnerships with both smaller and bigger players.
The Greenest Fingers of the Asphalt Jungle
You see a multi-storey car park. We see fertile soil, growing potential and budding business. Here we explain how Aimo Park’s holistic solution can enrich your parking facility in three different ways.
Our digital solutions
- Park with the Aimo app Aimo opens up a range of new functions that simplify your customers' everyday life.
The Aimo app provides access to 250,000 parking spaces at over 6,000 addresses in Sweden.
Read more about the Aimo app here.
- Aimo Charge Electric car charging with Aimo Charge
Are you a landlord and want to be able to offer charging points for electric cars in your car park? We can help you with everything from installation to operation, maintenance, and billing. We offer charging stations for both normal charging and fast charging. Read more here.
- Aimo Hub
Aimo Hub brings together several different transport options and services for a simpler and more sustainable everyday life.
As a parking company, we are fully aware that we are part of a larger mobility chain. Nobody parks just to park! We know that both end users and property owners are looking for smart and innovative mobility solutions.
Our first Aimo Hub is in Oslo where we can offer the following mobility services:
- Tesla Supercharger
- Aimo Park Easy - ticket-free parking
- Parking system for bicycles
- City bike - with around 3,000 bikes and 250 stations
- Car sharing service - rent a car easily with the app
- Shipping services such as PostNord and Instabox
- Car care
- Collective means of transport such as bus, subway and airbus
- Aimo Park Easy Automatic parking with cameras that read number plates on entry and exit.
Aimo Park Easy allows your customers to enjoy quick and seamless parking without having to worry about parking tickets, barriers or parking times. The solution ensures a good traffic flow and if necessary it can be combined with payment machines and entry solutions for walkway doors and entry gates.
- Aimo Park Visitor Kiosk A smooth and smart solution that allows your visitors to register their own parking sessions.
An Aimo Park Visitor Kiosk can both improve user experience and help save time for your staff.
- Aimo Park Visitor Portal Manage visitor parking for your customers from your staffed reception area.
The Aimo Park Visitor Portal is an effective solution which allows you to add a personal touch.
- Aimo Park SMS Start your parking session quickly and easily with an SMS.
If your customer does not own a smartphone or does not want to download a parking app, we offer the possibility to start and end the parking via SMS instead.
- Aimo Park Digital Parking Subscriptions Completely digital parking subscriptions.
Sales of both unreserved and reserved spots via our website and delivery via a digital permit connected to the license plate.
The customer can also be invoiced digitally via e-invoice, and update their license plate or other information via the portal My Aimo Park.
Smooth solution for the customers who do not need to keep track of paper permits in the windscreen. It is also more sustainable!
- Aimo Park Permit Portal Completely digital parking permits.
Completely digital parking permits which you as a landlord, or one of your tenants, distribute to those who need to park.
This can for example be permits for residents or employees, alternatively temporary permits for service vehicles belonging to third party contractors.
- Other solutions We have a wide range of different solutions that can be designed around your needs.
Just some of the solutions we offer include video surveillance, various different entry systems, matrix signs, parking management systems, media streaming and barrier systems.
Aimo Park in Sweden
Frequently asked questions about collaborations
- I would like to know more about your different parking permit types
Here are PDFs containing all the information about our parking permits, which you can download and read at your leisure.
Parking permits for Stockholm here (PDF)
Parking permits for the rest of Sweden (PDF)
Read more about temporary parking permits (PDF)
(NB! You must order a minimum of twenty-four (24) temporary parking permits)
- How does it work if we want to rent out our spaces?
We rent out your spaces either for a fixed rate or a percentage rent.
Unsure what this entails? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can consider what option would be best for you and your car park.
- We would like our tenants to have priority for vacant spaces. Can this be arranged?
There is no problem at all allowing your tenants to have priority for vacant spaces. If a space is hired out to an external customer, we will release the space for your tenant within 30–60 days.
- What will it cost us if we want your assistance with our paid visiting spaces?
It will be all revenue for you as the property owner. We will cover the cost of any investments.
- Can we determine the price of our spaces?
As the property owner, it is up to you to decide what your spaces will cost, but the prices you set may affect the percentage distribution of the revenue, among other things. For this reason, we recommend that you set your prices in consultation with us. We have ample experience in the parking business and good insight into what the market prices would be for a facility like yours.
- Can you be on site within 30 minutes of us calling?
We would be happy to propose a call-out deadline based on the specific circumstances of your car parking facility.