Are we your new partner?
The benefits of collaborating with us
- We optimise your results We are front runners when it comes to delivering revenue per parking space and year.
We know how to run parking facilities in a way that keeps costs down while also making sure quality remains in top shape.
- Sustainable living made easier Many of our car parks offer car pooling with electric cars.
We offer car pooling to residents and companies using electric cars from Aimo Share. We also offer various services such as package collection and car washes, which reduce travel time and help make life more efficient for your customers.
- Our own staff We have our own staff who take care of all services related to your facility
Among other things, this means that you and your customers can enjoy staffed customer service and technical support whenever you need it.
- Comprehensive service We take all-round responsibility for your entire facility.
We deliver what it takes to provide trouble-free parking and make sure everything is running smoothly, while also boosting the attractiveness and esteem of your property. This can include everything from service technicians to cleaning services and snow clearing.
- We make your facility visible Your car park will be visible in our app and all of the most widely used navigation systems and map applications.
Digital visibility combined with clear signage will help drive usage at your facility.
- We have a presence all across Sweden As Sweden’s leading mobility partner, we can be found nationwide.
From our 34 local offices, we collaborate with property owners, housing associations, municipalities and regions. Our flexibility means we can quickly create partnerships with both smaller and bigger players.
Aimo Park in Sweden
Our digital solutions
- Aimo Park Easy Automatic parking with cameras that read number plates on entry and exit.
Aimo Park Easy allows your customers to enjoy quick and seamless parking without having to worry about parking tickets, barriers or parking times. The solution ensures a good traffic flow and if necessary it can be combined with payment machines and entry solutions for walkway doors and entry gates.
- Aimo Park Visitor Kiosk A smooth and smart solution that allows your visitors to register their own parking sessions.
An Aimo Park Visitor Kiosk can both improve user experience and help save time for your staff.
- Aimo Park Visitor Portal Manage visitor parking for your customers from your staffed reception area.
The Aimo Park Visitor Portal is an effective solution which allows you to add a personal touch.
- Aimo Park SMS Start your parking session quickly and easily with an SMS.
If your customer does not own a smartphone or does not want to download a parking app, we offer the possibility to start and end the parking via SMS instead.
- Aimo Park Digital Permits - Landlord Portal Fully digital parking subscriptions.
Make things hassle-free for your customers by removing paper permits from the equation. It’s more sustainable, too!
Create digital permits via the Landlord's Portal
When you are logged in, select the Landlord Portal where you can create digital permits.
- Other solutions We have a wide range of different solutions that can be designed around your needs.
Just some of the solutions we offer include video surveillance, various different entry systems, matrix signs, parking management systems, media streaming and barrier systems.
Frequently asked questions about collaborations
- I would like to know more about your different parking permit types
Are we already partners or do you want to partner up? Here are PDFs containing all the information about our parking permits, which you can download and read at your leisure.
(NB! You must order a minimum of twenty-four (24) temporary parking permits)
- How does it work if we want to rent out our spaces?
We rent out your spaces either for a fixed rate or a percentage rent.
Unsure what this entails? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can consider what option would be best for you and your car park.
- We would like our tenants to have priority for vacant spaces. Can this be arranged?
There is no problem at all allowing your tenants to have priority for vacant spaces. If a space is hired out to an external customer, we will release the space for your tenant within 30–60 days.
- What will it cost us if we want your assistance with our paid visiting spaces?
It will be all revenue for you as the property owner. We will cover the cost of any investments.
- Can we determine the price of our spaces?
As the property owner, it is up to you to decide what your spaces will cost, but the prices you set may affect the percentage distribution of the revenue, among other things. For this reason, we recommend that you set your prices in consultation with us. We have ample experience in the parking business and good insight into what the market prices would be for a facility like yours.
- Can you be on site within 30 minutes of us calling?
We would be happy to propose a call-out deadline based on the specific circumstances of your car parking facility.