Parking with an electric car
Do you have an electric car and need to find parking with a charger? With our season ticket "Laddplats", you have free access to parking with chargers at the facility of your choice.
We want to make it as easy as possible to find parking with a charging point. That's why we offer charging stations in partnership with Mer Connect Sverige. If you want to find out more about our partnership with Mer Connect Sverige, you can find more information further down the page.
Our parking types
With the season ticket "laddplats", you can choose between a reserved (rented) and unreserved parking space.
Reserved parking space: Means that you have a permanent parking space that only you are permitted to park in.
Unreserved parking space: Means that you have a physical or digital permit to park in any parking space that is available each time you park.
Please note that season tickets and parking types may vary. Every parking facility has specific season tickets and parking types that are unique to the address. This means that the types of parking spaces available to choose from may vary between different parking facilities.
Charging stations in partnership with Mer Connect Sverige
In addition to our own charging stations, we also offer charging stations in several parking facilities in partnership with Mer Connect Sverige. Together, we offer both parking spaces with charging stations to rent and paid parking if you need to charge for a short period.
How it works
A season ticket fee is charged for the actual parking space, after which you pay per kWh for charging. In order to charge at your rented location where we have charging stations from Mer Connect Sverige, you will need a charging badge from them.
Download the app or order a charging badge from Mer
If you rent a parking space with one of Mer's charging stations, you'll need a charging badge. However, if you park at one of the public charging stations, you can either use a charging badge or the Mer Connect Sverige app.
Mer Connect Sverige
Through our partnership with Mer, our charging stations are connected to their Swedish charging network. You can therefore find both Mer and Aimo charging stations in the “Mer Connect Sverige” app, which can be downloaded from App Store and Google Play.
Order a charging badge
You can order a charging badge here. (Swedish)
Frequently asked questions about electric car charging from Mer
- How do the charging stations work?
- Charging spaces include chargers with a maximum power output of 22 kW.
- Instead of fixed cables, they use European standard type 2 sockets that fit all electric cars and plug-in hybrids.
- As a customer, if you want to charge your car, you need your own (mode 3) cable. This (mode 3) cable is often supplied with the car, but sometimes you have to buy it yourself.
- If you do not have your own cable, you can buy one from Mer Connect Sverige's online shop. (Swedish)
- How do I rent a parking space with an electric car charger?
To rent a parking space with an electric car sharging station, you need to fill out an application. Aimo Park's customer service will then deal with your case for further information.
- What do I need to start charging in my rented parking space?
Follow the steps below:
1. To charge your car in your parking space with a charging station, you need a charging badge from Mer Connect Sverige. The badge can be used both in your own parking space and for Mer's public charging network in Sweden.
2. If you do not currently have a charging badge, you can order one from Mer Connect Sverige’s online shop (swedish).
3. You will provide your name, address, email address and charge card number (SE-007 XXXXXX-X) to Aimo Park's customer service.
4. Customer service will then inform Mer Connect Sweden that you should be included in Aimo Park's internal user group.
5. You can start charging as soon as confirmation has been sent to your registered email address that you have been added to the group.
- How do I charge in public parking garages?
- To use public charging stations, simply download the Mer Connect Sverige app from the App Store or Google Play.
- With this app, you can start and stop charging as well as pay for charging.
- The app lets you easily find charging bays within the public charging network.
- You can also use a charging badge from Mer, which can be ordered from Mer Connect Sverige’s online shop (swedish.)
- How much does charging cost?
- The chargers are connected to a payment system where payment for charging is made with the charging badge for internal charging, or with the Mer Connect Sverige app for public charging.
- The cost of charging varies depending on whether you’re renting a parking space (season ticket) with electric car charging or are charging publicly.
- Parking season ticket - You pay a parking fee per month and per kWh for your charging station. You will receive information about prices from our Customer Service once you have sent in your application.
- If you rent a parking space with charging in the Aimo Park parking garage, there are different rates for days, evenings and weekends plus a monthly fee.
- If you charge within the public charging network, Mer Connect Sverige's usual pricing for public charging applies.
- How do you pay for your charging station?
Rented charging station: Aimo Park charges the customer for the actual parking space, and Mer sends an invoice for charging.
Public charging station: For public charging, the customer can link their payment card to the account in the app, and the payment for the previous month will be charged to the registered card on the 3rd of each month. Alternatively, an invoice for all charging done is sent out quarterly in arrears if the customer uses a charging badge.
- What is Mer Connect Sverige responsible for in the partnership?
- The charging operator Mer will provide all servicing and maintenance of the charging stations as well as services offered to electric car drivers, such as guidance and personal customer service.
- To charge at the charging stations, each customer must therefore sign an agreement directly with Mer Connect Sverige.
- What can I get help with when I call the charging helpline?
- Mer offers 24-hour charging assistance by calling 077 44 33 900 if customers experience charging problems at any of Mer's charging stations.
- For all other questions, such as account balance, change of charging plan, ordering a charging badge or invoice questions, contact Mer Connect Sverige customer service weekdays form 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.