Make parking simpler with the new Aimo app.
Aimo is replacing our previous parking app, MobilPark. The app has a new design and is more user friendly, plus it allows us to offer even more services going forward.
- Aimo is now available on the App Store and on Google Play
- If you are unable to download apps, you can use our web version instead: Aimo - Download the app (aimoapp.se)
- If you are already a user of MobilPark, then you can use the same login details for Aimo
- Any vehicles and payment cards you have already registered will also appear in Aimo the first time you log in
Both apps will work together – for a while
During a transitional period, both apps will work at parking facilities that accept app payments – no matter which of the two apps appear on the signs at the location.
You can find information, terms and Q&A with the new Aimo app here: aimoapp.se
Check out our short film on how Aimo works (SWE):
Do you need help with our new app Aimo or MobilPark?
Don`t hesitate to contact us!
Phone: 0771-96 90 07
If you have further questions or comments, you can also reach us via our contact form.
How to install MobilPark
1. Download the app via Google Play eller App Store.
2. Follow the instructions in order to create an account.
3. Add your licence plate number and debit card. It is possible to add several vehicles and debit cards.
4. Now you are ready to start your parking.
Please note that MobilPark cannot be downloaded to the following devices: Huawei Honor 7A, Huawei Honor 7C, Huawei Honor 7 and Huawei P8 Lite.
In collaboration with Riverty we offer payment via their app on some of our carparks with their payment service, either via text or their app.
To start a parking via text, follow the signage instructions at the carpark.
Please note! To use the SMS service you need a swedish personal identity number. If you are unable to start parking with SMS, please download our app Aimo.
Frequently asked questions about MobilPark
- Are there any fees when I use MobilPark?
Aimo Park has introduced a service fee of SEK 2 per purchase excluding VAT when paying with our Mobile Park application. The background is that the market today applies this and it is something we as a parking company need to adapt to.
- I cannot park with MobilPark. What do I do?
If you cannot start a parking session with the MobilPark app, you will need to pay for your parking with one of the other payment options that are available on site. If there are no other payment methods available on site, parking is prohibited. If you want help, you can always call our support on phone nr. 0771- 96 90 07 or email to the address email@example.com.
- The parking lot I am using does not show up in the app. Why is this?
MobilPark is not yet available on all Aimo Park’s parking lots. We are always adding more facilities so in the meantime we advise you to use alternate payment options found on the parking lot.
- Why have I received an invoice even though I registered an account?
If you have started a parking session beforehand via MobilPark’s sms service, it is unfortunately not possible to charge you for this session through your app account.
- I paid the parking fee for 24 hours, but my parking ended earlier. Why?
When starting a parking session via app the session is valid as long as there is time left on the ticket. When you start a parking, you select a preliminary end time, which means that the parking will end when the time is reached. This can result in the daily cost being reached, but you will not receive parking time for the whole day, when you have chosen a shorter end time yourself. Example: The hourly rate is 10 SEK, the daily rate is 60 SEK. This means that 6 hours of parking costs as much as 24 hours. In order for the ticket to be valid 24 hours, you need to choose the end time 24 hours ahead.
- Where can I park with my active ticket? Is it valid on all Aimo Park's parking lots?
A ticket is only valid on the zone it is started on. If you need to park on another parking lot with a different zonecode, a new parking must be started on the new zone where you will be parking.
- How does the pre-paid tickets work?
A pre-paid ticket is only valid for the vehicle registered in connection with the purchase, at the zone where it has been started. To change vehicle for an ongoing parking session, press “show active parking” and choose a new license plate number.
If a ticket is incorrectly purchased or you need to end it in advance - contact our support at phone nr. +46(0)771-96 90 07 weekdays between 6.30am – 8pm, Saturdays 7.30am – 7pm and Sundays 11am – 7pm, for help to terminate the parking ticket.
- There are price options in the pay & display machine that are not available in the app. Which is correct?
Currently there are tariffs available in the pay & display machine which are not accessible in the app. We are actively working on making all tariff options available in MobilPark. In the meantime we advise you to use alternative payment options found on the parking lot.
- Do I need to put anything in my car window when I use the app to signify that I am using it?
No, the only thing needed for the parking attendant to find your ticket is an active parking with the correct license plate number. Please note that the terms of the parking lot must be followed for the parking to be valid.
- I can't add my credit or debit card/my payment in the app is failing. What can I do?
In order to register/pay in MobilPark, your card need to support and be open for online purchases and you also need an internet connection. If you are still experiencing problems, you are welcome to call our support on the phone nr. +46 771-96 90 07 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I inactivate/activate receipts via e-mail?
If you go to "My account" from the menu, you will have the option to turn off or turn on e-mail receipts. You can find all your receipts under "Parking history". If you want to send a specific receipt to your e-mail, go to "Parking history", click on the receipt and then click on the share symbol in the upper left corner.
- How do I change my e-mail address?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will help you change to the desired address. Attn! The change request must be sent from the registered e-mail account.
- Is it possible to have multiple active parking sessions at the same time?
Yes, MobilPark currently supports up to 10 active parkings at the same time.
- How can the parking attendant see my ticket?
All parking attendants are equipped with a mobile computer that they use to look up the license plate number of parked vehicles. If there is an active ticket registered on the license plate number of your vehicle at the time of screening the parking attendant will see it.
- I have been issued a control fee (parking fine) even though I had an active ticket. Why is that?
One possible reason a control fee is issued even though you have an active ticket is that the license plate number entered does not match the vehicle which was issued the fee. Another reason could be that the chosen zonecode does not match the place of parking. Please check that the entered license plate number for your parking session matches your parked vehicle. If you consider the control fee unjustified you can appeal it via this form.
- There is a parking zone on the map, but I cannot find it and your customer support is closed. What to do?
To get help finding the parking zone, click on the blue text below the zone name for the zone you want to park at. The parking coordinates will open in your map app and you can get directions by using it.
- Why does the design of the signs differ from the design in the app?
We have changed our name and graphic design. We are working on replacing existing signs, therefore the sign appearance may differ between different parking lots and in the app.
- I have used the sms service, when will I receive my invoice?
The invoice is created at the 15th each month. As a first time user it can take up to 30 days until your first invoice is created. If the invoice amount is less than 10 SEK (excl invoice fee) it can be delayed another month before your first invoice is created. If the invoice cost exceeds 3000 SEK, the invoice is created immediately regardless of the date. You can log in at Riverty to check if you have any unpaid invoices.
- How can I terminate an active parking if my phone isn’t working?
Call our customer support on phone nr. +46 771- 96 90 07 and they can help you to end your active parking. If you are unable to call or terminate the parking on your own it will end at the time specified at the beginning of the parking.
- Is it possible to create a business account?
In the current situation we cannot offer an solution for businesses. It is only possible to create an account as an individual with a registered credit/debit card as payment method. We are actively working to develop MobilPark and we hope to be able to offer a solution for companies in the future.