Parking where signs indicate that parking is free with a parking disc. Digital parking discs set the time automatically. For manual parking discs, you need to set the time yourself.
- You need to indicate your arrival time and round that off to the nearest following full hour or half hour.
- If you arrive before the time limitation indicated on the parking sign, then set the parking disc to the time that the time limitation begins at.
- You may not change the vehicle arrival time indicated on the parking disc during a parking session within the time limitation.
- The parking disc must always be displayed on the inside of your windscreen and be fully readable from the outside.
- Only one parking disc may be used per parking session.